Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AnasayfaAnasayfa  Latest imagesLatest images  AramaArama  Kayıt OlKayıt Ol  Giriş yapGiriş yap  

Diane Sawyer, Rihanna 20/20 Full Interview Video / Transcript

Aşağa gitmek 
YazarMesaj
soner

Mesaj Sayısı : 3323
Kayıt tarihi : 31/05/10

Diane Sawyer, Rihanna 20/20 Full Interview Video / Transcript Empty
MesajKonu: Diane Sawyer, Rihanna 20/20 Full Interview Video / Transcript   Diane Sawyer, Rihanna 20/20 Full Interview Video / Transcript Icon_minitimeÇarş. Tem. 21, 2010 3:29 pm

Rihanna finally broke her silence 20 ABC's 20/20 after months of not speaking a word publicly about the scandal that rocked the music world last February. It was the night before the Grammys and she and boyfriend Chris Brown attended a pre-Grammy party. However, on their way home, an argument in the car escalated into what we know now as the ass*ult that captured the headlines a few hours later.

Speaking to Diane Sawyer, Rihanna revealed that her once harmonious relationship with Chris Brown turned obsessive on both sides. “The more in love we became, the more dangerous we became for each other, equally dangerous,” she said. “Because it was a bit of an obsession.”

While in the car, Chris Brown received a text message from an ex-girlfriend. She said she knew who it came from but Chris lied about it, and she confronted him with it. “I couldn’t take that he kept lying to me and he couldn’t take that I wouldn’t drop it because obviously his back was against the wall — the truth was right here in the text message. So, it accelerated towards him being violent towards me and it was ugly.” That was when the assault happened, with the R&B singer punching her repeatedly and eventually choking her. Rhianna eventually managed to get out of the car but she was crying and badly bruised. Someone who saw her called 911 and she was taken to the emergency room.

Watch the Rihanna 20/20 full interview video/transcript below. Listen to the Rihanna 20/20 (video/transcript) Diane Sawyer interview as she relates how the events happened and why she decided to reconcile with Chris Brown a month later. She eventually broke up with him after realizing that this was setting a bad example to her fans. (UPDATE: Full TRANSCRIPT to follow. Please check back for it.)

Sayfa başına dön Aşağa gitmek

Sayfa başına dön 
1 sayfadaki 1 sayfası